Goa Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for 44 Veterinary Officer, Lecturer, State Tax Officer, Technical Officer, Associate Professor & Other Posts. This is the best opportunity to get a job chance in the latest Goa PSC Job Notification 2021. Here we have given educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates must take the chance by apply online before 26th February 2021. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
Goa PSC Veterinary Officer, Lecturer & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th February 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 26th February 2021
Goa PSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lecturer in Surgery||01|
|Lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery||01|
|Director of Museum||01|
|State Tax Officer||03|
|Oral Pathology and Microbiology||01|
|Associate Professor in Architecture||03|
Goa PSC Director of Museum, Technical Officer & Other Jobs 2021- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Ph.D. in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidate's age should not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.9,300/- to 67,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www/gpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Goa PSC Associate Professor, Lecturer, Veterinary Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification