Gujarat Postal Circle has released a job notification regarding 144 Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant, Postman /Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th must grab the below details. Here we have provided Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Required candidates may also visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in for detailed information. Eligible aspirants can apply offline from 17th February 2020 to 20th March 2020.
Gujarat Postal Circle Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 17th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 20th March 2020
Gujarat Postal Circle Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant||52|
|Postman /Mail Guard||47|
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman /Mail Guard Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed class 10th, 12th from a recognized Institute /Board.
The age of applicants should have between 18-27 years as on 20th March 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- All Categories: Rs.120/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to 81,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Search for new job notifications.
- Click on the Gujarat Postal Circle application form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Assistant Director
Postal Services (Recruitment),
O/o Chief Postmaster General Director,
Gujarat Circle, Khanpur
Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs 2020 - Official Notification