Gurugram District Court has recently released a job notification for 18 Stenographer Posts. Excellent news for all the job searching candidates. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates who have possessed B.Sc, B.Com qualifications. Interested candidates may apply offline from 18th February 2020 to 12th March 2020. Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Before going to apply must check the official notification and instructions.
Gurugram District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 18th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 12th March 2020
Gurugram District Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
Gurugram District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed B.Sc, B.Com from a recognized university.
The age of applicants should have between 18-42 years as on 1st January 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.25,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/gurgaon.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Stenographer Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill the detailed in the application form.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the District and Sessions Judge,
Near Rajib Chowk, Gurugram,
Haryana - 122001.
Gurugram District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification