Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL invites applications for the recruitment of 475 ITI Apprentices Posts. Individuals who have passed ITI can participate in this application process. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible aspirants can apply for the Application form before 13th March 2021. Before going to apply must check the official notification & Instructions.
HAL ITI Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 17th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 13th March 2021
HAL Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||04|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||77|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||10|
HAL ITI Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized institute.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 28 years.
There shall be no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.10,000/- to 15,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website hal-india.co.in
- Search for the Notification.
- Read the Notification thoroughly before applying
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form correctly
- Attach relevant enclosures
- Send the application form to the given email address.
HAL ITI Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Official Notification