Hindu College, Delhi has released a notification regarding the 51 Assistant Professor job vacancies. Good wish for all the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Assistant Professor job vacancies. All the desirable hopefuls must apply through online on or before the 30th December 2019. We are here to inform all the applicants, before going to apply aspirants must check the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, application dates.
Hindu College Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Notification issued date : 3rd December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th December 2019
Hindu College Assistant Professor Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
Hindu College Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess Master's Degree in relevant subject from an recognized university or board.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
Age Limit :
Applicants must refer the Official Notification.
Application Fee :
- For UR/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 57,700/- of the Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.hinducollege.ac.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Hindu College Assistant Professor Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Hindu College Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs - Notification