Howrah District has announced a notification for 13 District Quality Monitor, Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant, Programme Assistant Posts. Candidates who have qualified in Diploma, 12th, Degree can participate in this application process. Online application forms will be available from 14th February 2020 to 28th February 2020. Interested candidates must follow the below details and apply online on or before the last date. Here we have given Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply.
Howrah District Quality Monitor Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 14th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 28th February 2020
Howrah District Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|District Quality Monitor||03|
Howrah District Programme Assistant Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed 12th, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Degree with 60% marks from a recognized Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-40 years as on 1st January 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.16,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Interview & Computer Based Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.howrahzilaparishad.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Online Apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Howrah District Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant Jobs 2020 - Official Notification