Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has officially announced a job notification for 25 Chartered Accountant Posts. Individuals who have passed CA /ICAI can participate in this application process. Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates must check their eligibility and apply online from 3rd March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
HPCL Chartered Accountant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 3rd March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 31st March 2021
HPCL Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
HPCL Chartered Accountant Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Indian (ICAI) with at least 50% marks.
Candidates should have age between 25 to 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- UR, OBCNC & EWS Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC, ST & PWBD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.50,000/- to 1,60,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Group Task, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the CA Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Then click on the online application form.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally submit the application form.
HPCL Chartered Accountant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification