Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job notification regarding 31 Assistant Conservator of Forests, Regional Manager, Works Manager & Other Posts. Candidates who have interested in HPPSC Job Notification must follow the below details. Here we have provided Eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee, how to apply. Interested candidates also visit the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc for detailed information. Candidates may apply online through the official website from 9th November 2019 to 29th November 2019.
HPPSC Manager, Traffic Manager & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of the Application: 9th November 2019
- Last Date of the Application: 29th November 2019
HPPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||09|
|Works Manager Class-I||07|
|Traffic Manager Class-I||10|
HPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests, Regional Manager & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc from a recognized university.
The candidate's age should be between 18-45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the organization's rules.
- For Gen /EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC /ST /OBC /BPL of HP Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen HP: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration between Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- The home page will be displayed on your screen.
- Search for the notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the form & Attach documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
HPPSC Worker Manager, Manager, Traffic Manager & Other Jobs 2019 - Official Notification