Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the 74 Inspector, Election Kanungo, Extension Officer & Panchayat Inspector job vacancies. All the desirable hopefuls who have to possess Bachelor's degree must utilize the chance of HPPSC Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may visit the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and apply on or before the 15th of January 2020. Interested candidates may check educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process.
HPPSC Inspector, Election Kanungo Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 26th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th January 2020
HPPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies||43|
HPPSC Inspector & Extension Officer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
A candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ EWS : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD : Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 12,660/- to 13,900/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the HPPSC Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the essential details and upload the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode
- Check the details carefully & submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
HPPSC Inspector, Election Kanungo, Extension Officer Jobs 2019 - Notification