Haryana Public Service Commission has announced a new job notification for 256 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. Aspirants who have possess Graduation in Law must utilize the chance of HPSC Job Notification 2021. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.hpsc.gov.in on or before 15th February 2021. For more details aspirants must read the following details.
HPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 15th January 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th February 2021
HPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)-HCS (JB)||256|
HPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have Completed Bachelor's of Laws from recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 - 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- For Gen /Reserved Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC /BC-A&B /Ex-S /Female: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.27,700/- to 44,770/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the details and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
HPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Jobs 2021 - Official Notification