Indian Air Force has officially announced a notification regarding the AFCAT for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches. Within few days IAF is going to fill the 249 vacancies with eligible candidates. Individuals who have possess 12th, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, Postgraduation must grab the chance of IAF Job Notification. Here, we have also provided official website afcat.cdac.in to get all the essential details. Eligible candidates may apply through online before the 30th December 2019.
IAF AFCAT Job Notification 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th December 2019
Indian Air Force AFCAT Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Branch||No.of Vacancies|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||95|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||84|
Indian Air Force AFCAT Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have possess 10+2 with Graduation or B.E/B.Tech from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2021. i.e, born between 2nd January 1997 to 1st January 2001.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 250/- through online.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get stipend or salary as per the norms of the IAF.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of AFCAT & Physical Test.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.afcat.cdac.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the IAF AFCAT Application Link
- Click on OK button
- Download the Application Form and fill the details
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Indian Air Force AFCAT Jobs 2019 - Official Notification