Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has officially announced a notification for the 7855 clerk jobs. This is a good wish for all individuals who have possess Degree in any discipline. Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for the IBPS Job Notification must participate in the online application process. All the desirable hopefuls who want to participate in the application process must visit the official website www.ibpsc.in and get all the complete details regarding the IBPS jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through the online mode from 7th October 2021 to 27th October 2021.
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 27th October 2021
IBPS Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||No.of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||05|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||03|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26|
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 20 to 28 years as on 1st October 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Others: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM: Rs. 175/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.21,000/- to 30,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Preliminary & Main Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.ibps.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the IBPS Registration & Application Link
- Click on the IBPS Application Form
- Fill the details carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & signature
- Pay the application fee through a credit or debit card
- Check the details carefully
- Submit the form online
- Take a printout for further use
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2021 - Official Notification