Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees. IBPS invites online applications from Degree (graduates) from a recognized university. Eligible aspirants can apply for the online application form from 20th October 2021 to 10th November 2021. You can check IBPS PO / MT eligibility details below.
IBPS PO / MT Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 10th November 2021
IBPS Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers / Management Trainees||4135|
IBPS Probationary Officers / Management Trainee Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
Candidates age limit should be between 20 years to 30 years on closing date of application.
- SC / ST / PWBD - Rs 175/-
- For others - Rs 850/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.30,000/- to 55,000/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the following tests
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official portal - www.ibps.in
- Search for the IBPS PO / MT-X Application form
- Do the Registration process
- Login with ID and password
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Download the application form for further use
IBPS PO / MT Jobs 2021 - Official Notification