Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced a notification regarding the 647 Specialist Officer job vacancies. Aspirants who have desire to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process details. Eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 2nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020. For more details aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 2nd November 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 23rd November 2020
IBPS Specialist Officer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||485|
IBPSC SO Job Notification 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Degree (Engineering), Degree Post Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university of board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 20 years and maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For All Others: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 175/-
Pay Scale :
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Prelims, Mains, Interview and Provisional Allotemnent.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.ibps.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Ok button and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification