Indian Council for Cultural Relations has released a notification regarding 32 Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr.Stenographer, Jr.Stenographer & LDC Posts. Candidates who have possessed 12th, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate qualifications must participate in this application process. Candidates may check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.iccr.gov.in on or before the last date.
ICCR Programme Officer, Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 8th April 2020
ICCR Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Programme Officer||10|
ICCR Assistant Programme Officer, Sr.Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 12th, Degree, Diploma, PG Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.9,300/- to 39,100/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test /CBT.
How to Apply:
- Log on the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the APO & Other Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
ICCR Jr.Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2020 - Official Notification