Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education has issued a notification regarding the 38 Conservator of Forests and Deputy Conservator of Forests job vacancies. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.icfre.gov.in and check the eligibility details. All the desirable hopefuls must send the application form on or before the 15th July 2020.
ICFRE Conservator of Forests & DCF Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 29th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 15th July 2020
ICFRE Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Conservator of Forests||21|
|Deputy Conservator of Forests||17|
ICFRE Conservator of Forests & DCF Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Any Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants must refer the official notification.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the govt norms.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.org
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the ICFRE Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Indian Council of Forestry,
Research and Education,
P.O. New Forest,
Debra Dun - 248006.
ICFRE Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|