Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for 25 General Duty posts. Candidates who have possess a Bachelor's Degree must grab this opportunity. Online applications are available at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 20th January 2021 to 20th February 2021. Here we have given educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Indian Coast Guard General Duty Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th January 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th February 2021
Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Indian Coast Guard General Duty Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed Bachelor's Degree with 60% marks from a recognized Institute.
The age of applicants should be between 21-25 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.29,200/- to 40,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the details & attach required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Indian Coast Guard General Duty Jobs 2021 - Official Notification