Indian Council of Medical Research has issued a notification for 150 Junior Research Fellow Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having M.Sc /MA qualifications. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27th April 2020 to 27th May 2020. Before going to apply must visit the official website www.icmr.nic.in and check official notification.
ICMR Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 27th April 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 27th May 2020
ICMR Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||Biomedical Sciences-120|
ICMR Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed MSC /MA or equivalent degree with 55% marks from a recognized University.
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on 30th September 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /EWS /OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.30,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.icmr.nic.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the JRF online apply button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
ICMR Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020 - Official Notification