Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding has rolled out the latest job notification for 22 Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of Graduation, Post Graduation /Masters Degree are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 18th March 2022. Before going to participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to appy.
IFGTB Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date for Online Registration: 17th February 2022
- Last date for Online Registration: 18th March 2022
- Interview Date: 25th March 2022
IFGTB Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Project Fellow||16|
IFGTB Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who have possess Graduation, Post Graduation /Masters Degree in the relevant subject from recognized university or institute.
Age of the applicants should have between 25 to 28 years as on 25th March 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.15,000/- to 20,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected basis on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the online registration link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- And the attend the interview on prescribed date.
IFGTB Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant Jobs 2022 - Official Notification