Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has announced a job notification regarding 30 Junior Research Fellowship Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Grauation, Post Graduation qualifications. We are here to inform all the details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates must grab complete details here and apply online from 16th March 2020 to 3rd April 2020. Required Candidates may also check the official notification and instructions.
IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th March 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 3rd April 2020
IGCAR Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellowship||30|
IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed Graduation, Post Graduation from a recognizd University.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.21,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the JRF Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Attach required documents in the prescribed Format.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2020 - Official Notification