Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has given an employment notification regarding the 38 Subject Matter Specialist & Programmer Assistant job vacancies. Individuals who have possess Master's Degree must grab the chance of IGKV Job Notification 2020. Intersted candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and other details.
IGKV Subject Matter Specialist & Programmer Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 20th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 15th June 2020
IGKV Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Backlog)||05|
|Programme Assistant (Backlog)||01|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Regular)||25|
|Programme Assistant (Regular)||06|
IGKV Subject Matter Specialist & Programmer Assistant Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Master's Degree in relevant Subject from recognized university with a good academic record.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 9,300/- to 39,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the IGKV Application Link
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
IGKV Jobs 2020 - Notification