India Government Mint, Kolkata rolled with a new job notification for 54 vacancies of Supervisor, Engraver, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant, Junior Technician Posts. Individuals who have possess ITI, Graduate, B.Tech /BE /B.Sc, Diploma can participate in this application process. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com on or before the last date. For more details aspirants must chech following details.
IGM Kolkata Supervisor, Engraver & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th January 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 19th February 2021
IGM Kolkata Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Office Assistant||12|
|Junior Bullion Assistant||10|
IGM Kolkata Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed ITI, Graduate, B.Tech /B.E /B.Sc, Diploma in Engg from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicants should have age between 18 - 30 years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- UR /EWS /OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC /ST /PWD: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.7,750/- to 1,00,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Online Exam /Typist Test /Trade Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com.
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the job notifications.
- Open online application form.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
IGM Kolkata Junior Bullion Assistant, Supervisor & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification