IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 302 Senior Resident & Tutor Specialist Posts
Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla (IGMC) has announced a new recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident and Tutor Specialist. IGMC has about 302 Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in Post Graduate, MD/MS/MDS are eligible. Required candidates must visit the official website www.igmcshimla.edu.in. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date 20th January 2022. Check the mote detailed information mentioned below.
- Opening date for submission of the applications: 07th January 2022.
- Last date for submission of the applications: 20th January 2022.
IGMC Shimla Senior Resident & Tutor Specialist Jobs 2022
Organization: Indira Gandhi Medical College
Post Name: Senior Resident and Tutor Specialist
Total Vacancies: 302
- Senior Resident: 249
- Tutor Specialist: 53
IGMC Shimla Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in Post Graduation, MD/MS/MDS, or DNB from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 45 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- General category: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/OBC category: Rs.1000/-
- 1st Year: Rs.60,000/-
- 2nd Year: Rs 62,500/-
- 3rd Year: Rs.65,000/- Per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.igmcshimla.edu.in
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on IGMC Shimla notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
Information & Public Relation Department,
Himachal Pradesh, Shimla - 171002