Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has published a notification regarding the 14 Project Assistant, Graphic Designer, Project Associates, Consultant, Project Coordinator, Hardware & Network Assistant posts. Excellent news for all the individuals who are eagerly looking for the IGNCA Job Notification 2022. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the application process must check the below mentioned details. Eligible candidates must attend the interview on prescribed date & time.
IGNCA Project Assistant, Graphic Designer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Notification Release Date:18th February 2022
- Interview Dates: 28th February, 2nd, 4th 7th & 9th March 2022
IGNCA Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Hardware & Network Assistant||01|
|Project Associates (Audio-Visual)||02|
IGNCA Project Assistant, Consultant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed B.C.A /B.Sc, Degree /Diploma,Ph.D., PG in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 30 to 62 years.
There is no application fee to apply for the IGNCA Jobs.
Selected candidates will get Rs.30,000/- to 60,000/-per month.
Applicants will be selected basis on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Must visit the IGNCA's Official Website www.ignca.gov.in
- Search for the IGNCA Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Eligible candidates should carry their fiiled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documenst at the time of interview.
Janpath Building, New Delhi-110001.
IGNCA Project Associate, Project Coordinator Jobs 2022 - Official Notification