Indira Gandhi National Open University has released a new employment notification regarding 10 Registrar, Director, Deputy Registrar, Public Relation Officer Posts. Interested Candidates must take advantage of IGNOU Job Vacancy 2020. Online Applications are inviting from eligible candidates who have qualified in MCA /M. Tech, PG, Ph.D. Interested candidates with eligible qualifications can apply online on or before the last date. Online Applications are available at the official website www..ignou.ac.in from 15th February 2020 to 16th March 2020.
IGNOU Registrar, Director & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 15th February 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 16th March 2020
IGNOU Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Public Relation Officer||01|
IGNOU Deputy Registrar, Public Relation Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed a Master's Degree, Ph.D. or MCA /M.Tech, Post Graduation with 55% marks from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates should have between 52-57 years as on 16th March 2020.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.78,800/- to 2,18,200/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Search for new job notifications.
- Click on the Registrar Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
- Send that printout to the given address.
- Refer to the official notification for the address.
IGNOU Director, Registrar, Dy.Registrar & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification