Indian Institute of Millets Research has issued a job notification for 06 Junior Research Fellow/Training Coordinator, Field Worker, Lab Assistant Posts. This is the best opportunity for all the job searching candidates. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must check the following details. Here we have given educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 13th February 2021.
IIMR JRF, Field Worker, Lab Assistant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Last date to the Application: 13th February 2021
- Date of Online Interview: 18th February 2021
IIMR Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow /Training Coordinator||02|
IIMR Junior Research Fellow /Training Coordinator, Lab Asst Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possessed B.Sc /M.Sc, Graduate, Master's Degree, Ph.D. in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates age should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There will be no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to 31,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Online Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.millets.res.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email id of firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
IIMR JRF/Training Coordinator, Field Worker & Lab Assistant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification