IISC Jobs 2022 - Apply for 10 Admin Officer, Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Posts
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) has announced a new job notification regarding the 10 Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Admin Officer posts. Candidates who possess a Post Graduate degree are eligible for the IISC application form.
However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply from IISC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date 20th February 2022. check the details mentioned below.
- Opening date to apply online: 01st January 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 20th February 2022.
IISC Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Admin Officer Jobs 2022
Organization: Indian Institute of Science
Post Name: Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Admin Officer
Total Vacancies: 10
- Deputy Registrar: 01
- Assistant Registrar: 08
- Admin Officer: 01
IISC Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Registrar: A Post graduation degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Assistant Registrar: A Post graduation degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Admin Officer: A Post graduation degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 45 years
- Admin Officer: 45 years
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates: Nil
- Deputy Registrar: Level-12 in 7th CPC.
- Assistant Registrar: Level-10 in 7th CPC.
- Admin Officer: Level-10 in 7th CPC.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website for the IISC.
- Go to Positions open and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration.
- After Registration log in with Reg Id and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.