Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) has published a notification regarding the 191 Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician posts. All the desirable hopefuls who possess Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation must apply for the IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2019. Required candidates must visit the Official Website www.iitism.ac.in to get all the essential details. Interested candidates may apply through online from 12th October 2019 to 4th November 2019.
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Deputy Registrar & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 12th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 4th November 2019
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have posses Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation from recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 30 to 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar : Rs. 1000/-
- Jr. Assistant & Jr. Technician : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Level-3 to Level-12 Pay of Matrix.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.iitism.ac.in
- Search for the IIT (ISM) Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details & attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the application fee
- Click on Submit button
- Take a printout for further use
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Deputy Registrar Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|