Indian Institute of Teacher Education has officially announced an employment notification regarding 05 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Good wish for all the talented professionals. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.iite.ac.in on or before 21st February 2020. Aspirants before going to participate in this application process must follow the below details. Here, we have given Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply.
IITE Teaching Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Applications: 22nd January 2020
- Last date to Online Applications: 21st February 2020
IITE Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
IITE Professor, Asst Professor & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in Degree in Education (B.Ed), PG in Education (M.Ed), Post Graduate Degree in Arts /Humanities /Sciences /Commerce or Ph.D in Education with 55% marks from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates should have between 26-38 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /EWS & SEBC category: Rs.1000/-
- SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to 67,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.iite.ac.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Teaching posts Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout of hardcopy.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
IITE Professor, Associate Professor & Asst Professor Jobs 2020 - Official Notification