Indian Army has announced a job notification for 194 Junior Commissioned Officer Posts. Aspirants who have possess Degree can grab the chance of Indian Army Job Notification 2021. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.indianarmy.nic.in on or before 9th February 2021.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11th January 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 9th February 2021
Indian Army Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment||09|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scout||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scout||01|
Indian Army Junior Commissioned officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 25 - 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Refer to the official notification for application fee.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.35,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification