Indian Army has released a notification for 191 Short Service Commission Posts. Indian Army has invited online applications from eligible Male & Female unmarried Graduates. We are here to inform all essential details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates should apply online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Aspirants who are going to participate in this application process must follow this page for detailed information. Online applications will be available from 14th October 2020 to 12th November 2020.
Indian Army SSC Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Apply: 14th October 2020
- Last date of Online Apply: 12th November 2020
Indian Army SSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|For Widows of Defence Personnel Only||02|
Indian Army Short Service Commission Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed B.Tech /B.E in any Stream and Graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
For SSC (Tech) - 56 Men and SSCW (Tech) - 27 Women: 20 to 27 years as on 1st April 2021
For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness only: SSCW (non Tech) (Non UPSC) and SSCW(Tech) - A maximum of 35 years of age as on 1st April 2021.
Refer to the official notification for fee details.
Remuneration for the selected candidates will be between Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,25,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Screening, Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the SSC Notification.
- Open & Read all the instructions.
- Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
- Send that hardcopy to the given address.
Indian Army Short Service Commission Jobs 2020 -Official Notification