Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification regarding 50 Assistant Commandant Posts. Good wish for all the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for a chance in Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancies 2021. Interested candidates may check the below details like Eligibility Criteria and Application Process. Here we have also given official website www.jointindiancoastguard.gov.in. Aspirants before going to apply must visit the website for detailed information. Online applications will be starts from 6th December 2021 to 17th December 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th December 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 17th December 2021
Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Branch||No.of Vacancies|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA)||10|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||10|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 12th, B.E /B.Tech with 55% marks from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age 21-32 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Refer to the official notification for fee details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.56,100/- 2,25,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.jointindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Search for the new job notifications.
- Click on the online application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification