Indian Coast Guard has issued a new employment notification for 11 Foreman Job Vacancies. Individuals who have a qualification of Diploma /Degree /Masters Degree are eligible. This is the best chance to get placed in the Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2022. Interested candidates must grab the below details and apply on or before the last date. Here we have mentioned all the eligibility details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Indian Coast Guard Foreman Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Applications: 12th February 2022
- Closing date to the Applications: 14th March 2022
Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Indian Coast Guard Foreman Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Diploma in Meterial Management /Warehousing Management /Puchasing /Logistrics Public Procurement or Masters Degree /Bachelor Degree in Economics /Commerce /Statistics /Business Studies Public Administration from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Search for Foreman Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form alog with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the below address.
The Director General, (For PD (Rectt))
Coast Guard Headquarters,
Directorate of Recruitment,
C-1, Phase-II, Industrial Area,
Sector-62, Noida, UP-201309.
Indian Coast Guard Foreman Jobs 2022 - Official Notification