Indian Coast Guard has announced an employment notification for 358 Navik (General Duty), Yantrik Posts. Good wish for all individuals who have qualified in 12th standard. We are here to inform all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Aspirants who are going to apply for the Latest Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2021 must grab the above mentioned details & apply online on or before the last date. Online application forms will be available at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 5th January 2021 to 19th January 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 5th January 2021
- Last Date of Online Applications: 19th January 2021
Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possed 12th with Maths /Physics from a recognized Board with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Aspirants should have age between 18-22 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.21,700/- to 47,600/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the EXamination /Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the opportunities Tab.
- Search for the Online Application Form Link.
- Read all the important instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Jobs 2021 - Official Notification