Indian Coast Guard has announced an employment notification for 260 Navik (General Duty) Posts. Good wish for all individuals who have qualified in 12th standard. We are here to inform all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Aspirants who are going to apply for the Latest Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2020 must grab the above mentioned details & apply online on or before the last date. Online application forms will be available at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26th January 2020 to 2nd February 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 26th January 2020
- Last Date of Online Applications: 2nd February 2020
Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
|Navik GD(General Duty)||UR-113|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possed 12th with Maths /Physics from a recognized Board with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Aspirants should have age between 18-22 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.21,700/- to 47,600/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the EXamination /Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the opportunities Tab.
- Search for the Online Application Form Link.
- Read all the important instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Jobs 2020 - Official Notification