Indian Navy has released a notification for the 144 Short Service Commissioner job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess B.Sc, B.Com, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MBA, M.E/M.Tech. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply through online on or before the 19th December 2019. For the convenience of the candidates we have also provided Official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy INET SSC Officer Job Vacancies 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 29th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 19th December 2019
Indian Navy SSC Officer Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|SSC Naval Armament (NAIC)||06|
|SSC Pilot (MR)||06|
|SSC X (IT)||10|
|SSC Engg. Branch||26|
|SSC Electrical Branch||27|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.Sc, B.Com, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants should have born between 2nd Jan 1996 to 1st Jan 2002. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 215/-
- For SC/ ST : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the Indian Navy.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Indian Navy INET SSC Officer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification