Indian Navy has officially announced a notification regarding the 400 Sailor (Matric Recruit) job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess 10th must utilize the chance of Indian Navy Job Notification 2019. Here, we have also provided official portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. All the desirable hopefuls who have planned for the application process must apply from 23rd November 2019 to 28th November 2019.
Indian Navy Sailor Matric Recruit Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 23rd November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 28th November 2019
Indian Navy Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Sailor (Matric Recruit)||400|
Indian Navy Sailor (Matric Recruit) Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have possess Matriculation from the Boards of School Education recognized by the MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit :
Applicants should be born between 1st October 2000 to 30th September 2003.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 215/-
- For SC/ ST : Nil
Pay Scale :
Applicants will get Stipend Rs. 14,600/- and Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Indian Navy Application Link or Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee through the online mode
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
Indian Navy Sailor (Matric Recruit) Jobs 2019 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|