Indian Oil Corporation Limited Eastern Region has issued a job notification for 505 Vacancies of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Posts. Individuals who have completed 12th, Diploma /ITI Degree must take the chance of IOCL Eastern Region Job vacancy. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Desirable candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 28th January 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 26th February 2021
IOCL Eastern Region Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices||UR-231|
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed ITI, 12th, Diploma, Graduate in the relevant Trade from a recognized Institute /University.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 24 years as on 31st January 2021.
Refer to the official notification for application fee.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.10,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Official Notification