Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Western Region has announced a notification for 500 Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice Posts. We are here to inform all information about IOCL Job Vacancies 2020 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Aspirants get all details here and apply online from 22nd February 2020 to 20th March 2020. Before going to participate in this application process must visit the official website www.iocl.com and check the official notification.
IOCL Western Region Technical Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th March 2020
IOCL Western Region Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice||500|
IOCL Western Region Non-Technical Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th/ITI, Diploma, Degree from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-28 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.7,000/- to 25,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Trade Test /Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com.
- Search for the latest advertisements.
- Click on the Apprentice Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
IOCL Western Region Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Official Notification