IPR Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 81 Project Scientific Assistant Posts
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has announced the latest recruitment notification for the 81 Project Scientific Assistant (Computer Application, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical, Physics Posts).
Candidates who have qualified in BCA, Diploma In Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering are eligible for the post and the application dates started already and end on 17th January 2022. Candidates who are interested can apply, kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Closing date to apply online: 17th January 2022.
IPR Project Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022 - Check Notification Details
Organization: Institute for Plasma Research
Post Name: Project Scientific Assistant
Total vacancies: 81
Official Website: http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html
- Computer Application: 04
- Electrical & Electronics: 18
- Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation: 10
- Instrumentation & Control: 05
- Mechanical: 28
- Physics: 16
IPR Recruitment 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Computer Application:- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications (BCA).
- Electrical & Electronics:- Diploma ion Engineering/Electrical & Communication/Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation:- Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Insrtumentation & Control:- Diploma in Instrumentation/Insrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Mechanical:- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Physics:- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Physics).
- The applicant's age should be 35 years as of the closing date to the applications.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
- For General/OBC categories: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.20,000/-plus HRA.
- The candidates selected will be based on their performance in the Interview/Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website http://www.ipr.in/documents/jobs_career.html.
- Go to careers and select the post to apply.
- Click on online apply online-Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with a Recruitment Email Id and Password.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.