Here is the announcement for 30 Project Scientist Officer, Project Scientist Assistant, Project Technician Jobs in Institute for Plasma Research. Excellent news for the candidates who have qualified in BE /B.Tech, Diploma, 10th, ITI. IPR has invited online applications from 1st December 2019 to 16th December 2019. Interested Aspirants must follow the below details and apply online on or before the last date. Those candidates who are going to participate in this application process must visit the official website www.ipr.res.in and read complete notification.
IPR Project Scientist Officer, Project Scientist Assistant, Project Technician Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th December 2019
- Last Date to Hardcopy Submission: 23rd December 2019
IPR Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Project Scientist Officer(Mechanical /Electrical /Physics)||12|
|Project Scientist Assistant(Mechanical /Electrical /Instrumentation & Control (I&C) /Physics)||13|
|Project Technician(Mechanical /Welder /Electrician /Fitter)||05|
IPR Project Scientist Officer, Project Scientist Assistant, Project Technician Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed 10th plus ITI, Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering /B.Sc in Physics and BE /B.Tech in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering /M.Sc in Physics from a Recognized University /Institute /Board.
The candidates age should have between 30-40 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC /ST /Female /PwBD: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration between Rs.26,000/- to 71,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ipr.res.in.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Submit hardcopy to the given address.
IPR Project Scientist Officer, Project Scientist Assistant, Project Technician Jobs 2019 - Official Notification