IRCON International Limited has announced a notification regarding the 76 Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. A good wish for all the individuals who have to possess a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering must take the chance of IRCON International Limited Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website www.ircon.org and apply online on or before the 15th of February 2020.
IRCON International Limited Graduate & Technician Apprentices Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 8th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th February 2020
IRCON International Limited Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
IRCON International Limited Graduate & Technician Apprentices Jobs - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed a Diploma/ Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay an application fee as per the norms of the IRCON.
Pay Scale :
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8,500/- per month
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.ircon.org
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the IRCON Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
IRCON International Limited Jobs 2020 - Notification