Irrigation Department Guwahati has published a job notification for 99 Grade-IV (Chowkidar /Peon /Khalashi) Posts. Interested candidates must utilize this opportunity to get a job in the Irrigation Department. We are here to Inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates must grab all the details and apply online on or before 8th March 2021.
Irrigation Department Guwahati Grade-IV Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 8th March 2021
Irrigation Department Guwahati Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Grade-IV (Chowkidar /Peon /Khalashi)||UR-39|
Irrigation Department Guwahati Grade-IV Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have passed 8th and 12th from a recognized Board /Institute.
Applicant's age should have between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2021.
There is no application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.12,000/- to 52,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.niyukti.assam.gov.in.
- Go to the career tab.
- Click on the notifications & refer to clear details.
- Search for the online application form & click on it.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Irrigation Department Guwahati Grade-IV Jobs 2021 - Official Notification