Institute Of Wood Science And Technology has recently issued an employment notification regarding 16 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Technician, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. Individuals who have possessed Class 10th, 12th, Bacholer's Degree can eligible for this job notification. This is the best opprotunity for those who are searching for a chance of IWST Job Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply offline from 19th November 2019 to 16th January 2020. Before applying, all the candidates must check the official notification & instructions.
IWST Technical Assistant, LDC, Technician, MTS Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to the Application Forms: 19th November 2019
- Last Date to the Application Forms: 16th January 2020
IWST Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01|
IWST Technical Assistant, LDC, Technician, MTS Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified 10th, 12th, Bacheor's Degree in Chemical Engineering from a Recognized University or Board.
The Candidates age should be between 18 - 30 years as on 16th January 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: RS.300/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration between RS.5,200/- to RS.20,200/- per Month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.iwst.icfre.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form & download.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details.
- Send the filled form with prescribed documents to the given address.
Institute Of Wood Science And Technology,
18th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bengaluru - 560003.
IWST Technical Assistant, LDC, Technician, MTS Jobs 2019 - Official Notification