Jalandhar District Court has given a Job Notification regarding 53 Clerk & Stenographer Posts. Excellent news for all job searching candidates. Individuals who have interested in these vacant posts must grab all the details here. In this page, we have provided Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Candidates after finding their eligibility may apply offline from 13th February 2020 to 24th February 2020. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
Jalandhar District Court Clerk, Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 13th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 24th February 2020
Jalandhar District Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-III /Steno Typist [Adhoc]||14|
Jalandhar District Court Clerk, Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed 10th, B.Sc, BA Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-37 years as on 1st February 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
The remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.12,227/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview, Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website district.ecourts.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitments tab.
- Then click on Clerk, Steno application form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill with relevant details in the form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To Office of
The District & Sessions Judge,
Jalandhar District Court Clerk, Stenographer /Steno-Typist Jobs 2020 - Official Notification