Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued a new employment notification for 08 Lecturer Job Vacancies. Individuals who have possess MD /MD /Post Graduation must take the chance of latest JKPSC Job Notification 2022. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. All the interested candidates must check their eligibility and apply online from 17th January 2022 to 16th February 2022.
JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th January 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 16th February 2022
JKPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed MD (Psychiatry) or MD /MS (Anesthesiology) /(Radiology), Post Graduation from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 40 to 45 years as on 1st January 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Researved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.52,700/- to 1,66,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Registration button.
- Log in with number & password.
- Open the application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 - Official Notification