JKPSC Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 708 Medical Officer Posts
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Medical Officer. JKPSC has about 708 Vacancies. Candidates who have to possess MBBS are eligible. Interested Aspirants may apply online through the official website http://jkpsc.nic.in on or before the last date. For more details, candidates must check the below details.
- Starting date to apply online: 20th December 2021.
- Closing date to apply online: 19th January 2022.
JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022
Organization: Jammu and Kasmir Public Service Commission
Post Name: Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 708
- Fresh Vacancies: 450
- Back Log Vacancies: 258
JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must qualify in MBBS from a recognized university.
- OM: 40 years
- PHC: 42 years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALCIB/OSC/EWS/PSP: 43 years
- In-service candidate/Government: 40 years
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.52,700/- to Rs.1,66,700/-per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Written Test/MCQ.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website http://jkpsc.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online/New Registration.
- After Registration log in with an email id and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.