Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has Officially announced a new job notification regarding Prosecuting Officer posts to filling up 70 Vacancies. Interested candidates may visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in and apply online from 8th March 2021 to 9th April 2021. Candidates who are willing to participate in this online application process must check the following details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 8th March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 9th April 2021
JKPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
Aspirant's age should not exceed 42 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.47,600/- to 1,15,100/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the Examination, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for Prosecuting Officer Job Notification.
- Click on it & refer to all the details.
- Then click on the apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form & take a printout.
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification