Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the latest employment notification for 49 Assistant Director /Senior Scientific Officer Posts. JPSC has invited online applications for talented professionals. Candidates who have a qualification of Diploma /B.Sc /M.Sc /BE /B.Tech are eligible. We are here to inform all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 26th March 2021.
JPSC Assistant Director /Senior Scientific Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 26th March 2021
JPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Assistant Director /Senior Scientific Officer|
|Branch Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Forensic Engineering and Equipment||01|
|Cyber Forensic /Cyber Crime||02|
JPSC Assistant Director /Senior Scientific Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed M.Sc /B.Sc and Diploma, B.Tech /B.E /B.A in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- UR /EWS /EBC-I /EBC-II: Rs.600/-
- SC /ST: Rs.150/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.47,600/- to 1,51,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.jpsc.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
JPSC Assistant Director /Senior Scientific Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification