Jharkhand Public Service Commission has officially issued a job notification regarding 252 vacancies of Civil Services exam for Deputy Collector, Jr.Registrar, Asst Director & Other Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of Degree are eligible for the latest JPSC Job Notification 2021. Online applications will be available at the official website www.jpsc.gov.in from 15th February 2021 to 15th March 2021. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must grab all the details here and apply online on or before the last date.
JPSC Dy.Collector, Police Sub Inspector & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 15th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th March 2021
JPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Civil Services Exam|
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
JPSC Junior Registrar, Assistant Director & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
The candidate's age should have between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirants must check the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Search for new job vacancies.
- Click on the notification link.
- Read all instructions.
- Open online application form.
- Fill all the details & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
JPSC Assistant Registrar, Planning Officer & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification